Please help us by voting for Kate’s Place
Kate’s Place located in Waitara encourages children living with disability and their families to come together to play, learn and meet new people.
Our doors are open to a diverse range of community and not-for-profit organisations but the space is in desperate need of refurbishment. It’s very tired and needs urgent repairs and we do not have the funding to undertake this ourselves.
For Kate’s Place to continue to reach more people within our community, CatholicCare have applied for a grant with Service NSW, My Community Project, for funding for improvements to be made to the building and the playground so that we can make it a more functional and exciting place for families and children to come to.
To do this, we need our local community to vote for our project as the funding is decided using a public vote. Please help and encourage your neighbours and local businesses and schools to support us too.
Unfortunately the process is a little convoluted but please persevere.
We appreciate your vote and your patience!
- Voting closes 15 August 2019.
- Voting for this project is open to those living in the Ku-ring-gai electorate only – suburbs include Gordon, Hornsby, Killara, Lindfield, Normanhurst, North Turramurra, North Wahroonga, Pymble, South Turramurra, Thornleigh, Turramurra, Wahroonga, Waitara, Warrawee & West Pymble.
- Anyone aged 16 years or over with a valid Medicare Card can vote.
- Unfortunately the voting process is a little convoluted but please persevere. We really need your vote!
- To vote, you need to log into a MyServiceNSW account where you will be asked to provide your Medicare Card number to confirm your age. You must also provide your residential address.
- Once logged in select your electorate.
- Browse and shortlist your favourite projects.
- Arrange your favourite projects in order of preference and submit.