Out of School Hours Care (OSHC)
CatholicCare is an approved provider of care before and after school and during vacations for children aged 5 to 12 years. Our centres operate at a number of Catholic primary schools across northern metropolitan Sydney and the Central Coast and we accept enrolments of children attending both Catholic and NSW government schools, including children with special needs.
Located within school grounds, our centres provide safe, familiar, purpose built and well maintained child-friendly environments, allowing us to offer a wide range of extracurricular activities catering to children of differing ages, interests and needs. We currently have more than 1,900 children in our OSHC centres.
Discover our awesome OSHC program
Our Out of School Hours Care Centres operate at a number of our Catholic primary schools across Northern Sydney and the Central Coast. We offer before school care, after school care and vacation care programs.
The vast majority of our 120 OSHC team are primary school teachers or early childhood trained educators with a range of specialist expertise in special education, sports medicine, science, music and art.
Our goal is to educate the children by offering activities that improve their physical, mental, communication and confidence skills. We are flexible, accommodating and provide fun experiences that nurture your child’s development.
OUR OSHC CENTRES ARE AT:
- St Gerard’s OSHC, Carlingford
- St Patrick’s OSHC, East Gosford
- Our Lady of Good Counsel OSHC, Forestville
- St John the Baptist OSHC, Freshwater
- Holy Cross OSHC, Kincumber
- St Brendan’s OSHC, Lake Munmorah
- Holy Family OSHC, Lindfield
- St Mary’s OSHC, Manly
- St Kieran’s OSHC, Manly Vale
- Sacred Heart OSHC, Mona Vale
- Sacred Heart OSHC, Pymble
- St John Fisher’s OSHC, Tumbi Umbi
- Our Lady of the Rosary OSHC, Waitara
- Our Lady of Perpetual Succour OSHC, West Pymble
- St John the Baptist OSHC, Woy Woy