Caring DadsDecember 7, 2017
Some men have attitudes and behaviours towards their partners and family members which have a detrimental impact on their families and children. Caring Dads is a group program for men who want to improve their parenting and be better fathers.
Over 17 weeks, participants will:
- Develop awareness of controlling or harmful attitudes and behaviours
- Learn how different parenting choices can positively or negatively affect children’s physical, emotional, psychological, social and educational development
- Develop positive strategies and skills to improve family life
- Learn how to cope better with upsetting emotions
- Develop strategies and skills to repair and strengthen their relationships with their children.
Please click here for the flyer.
For more information contact:
Central Coast Family Centre
P: (02) 4356 2600