Family Day Care … a home away from homeNovember 15, 2018
Family Day Care, for many working parents is the next best thing to being at home themselves with their children.
Family Day Care is approved child care that focuses on each individual child’s development, while providing high quality early learning in an educator’s own home.
Children enjoy a natural approach to play and discovery, and form genuine lasting bonds with their qualified and passionate Early Childhood educator, while you enjoy peace of mind knowing your child is happy in a nurturing, natural and flexible home learning environment. It is often thought of as a home away from home.
Each of our educators have been carefully selected and are all qualified Early Childhood professionals. We have a team dedicated to providing continuous support, mentoring and monitoring of the care.
If you want close relationships for your child, CatholicCare Family Day Care is a great fit. Other benefits are:
- Children are nurtured in a small group setting with educators caring for a maximum of 4 children at a time.
- Children are cared for in a home environment and have the consistency of the same nurturing educator each time they are in care. This aids settling, building close relationships and a sense of belonging.
- Children receive a more personalised and targeted program tailored to their interests and developmental needs.
- Provides families with flexible hours and care arrangements.
- Hourly fees start from $10.20 (this can vary from educator to educator).
- Our services are Child Care Subsidy (CCS) approved.
Each of our educators are unique in themselves, as are their programs. We help to match you with a placement that best meets your child’s needs. Once you have chosen your child’s educator, orientation visits will be organised to allow for a smooth transition for your child.
Our educators are located in:
- Castle Hill
- Pennant Hills
- West Pennant Hills
A PARENT TESTIMONIAL
Skye started Family Day Care at six months old and goes 5 days a week. It’s important to me that Skye spends her time in a caring and nurturing environment where she can learn and grow. Our educator Clare patiently and lovingly guides Skye’s physical and emotional development and always prepares a variety of activities for the children to learn different skills and explore their interests. Clare communicates well, works collaboratively with us and helps us maintain consistency between home and care.
If you would like more information or to enquire about placements, please contact:
All educators operate under the Education & Care Services National Law and Regulations.