What you can expect from us
As a person centred organisation, CatholicCare has people at its heart. We believe you should make choices about the support you receive. We empower you to make decisions that will enable you to live a positive and fulfilling life. We’re all about you.
- We treat you as an individual and take your views into account.
- We treat you with fairness.
- We keep what you tell us confidential unless we are required by law to tell someone else.
- We show respect for your intrinsic value and your right to human dignity.
- We will stand up for you and others with similar experiences, to bring about a more just world.
- We assist you regardless of your race, religion, sexuality, cultural background, personal beliefs or disability.
- We give you clear explanations. We will tell you exactly what we are going to do, when we are going to do it and what we expect of you.
- We will provide you with relevant information to your specific needs.
- We keep our word.
- We are transparent and open in our processes and communication to you and your circle of support.
- We will coach you in working with the NDIA.
- We deliver our services on time.
- We assist you to be independent and not rely on us, and develop decision making skills for yourself.
- We help you bring out the best in yourself.
- If we cannot help, we will tell you and find someone else who will be able to do so.
- We will connect you with other support agencies and service providers when needed to enhance your level of support.
- We will provide supports that enhance your participation in the mainstream community.
For more information please contact:
P: (02) 9488 2500