The NDIS and you
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new way of providing individualised support for people with permanent and significant disability. CatholicCare is an NDIS registered provider for the following services
- Support with accommodation and tenancy
- Assistance with managing life stages and transitions
- Assistance with personal activities
- Assistance with travel and transport
- Support with daily tasks and shared living
- Development of life skills
- Support with community participation
- Support co-ordination
- Assistance to participate in group activities
- Assistance to maintain mainstream employment.
If your NDIS plan includes any of the above services, please give us a call to discuss how CatholicCare can help you achieve your individual goals.
We are a TTP provider and our pricing for services are charged at the TTP price limit as per the NDIA support catalogue here.