The NDIS and you
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides funding to enable people to access the supports they need to live a good life – to help you follow your dreams and achieve your personal goals.
CatholicCare is your partner in providing and coordinating services. We are an NDIS registered provider for the following services which may be part of your NDIS plan:
- Support with accommodation and tenancy
- Assistance with managing life stages and transitions
- Assistance with personal activities
- Assistance with travel and transport
- Support with daily tasks and shared living
- Development of life skills
- Support with community participation
- Support co-ordination
- Assistance to participate in group activities
- Assistance to maintain mainstream employment
- Behaviour support.
The exciting part is supporting you to create your personal plan, identifying what you would like to achieve, exploring the possibilities of your NDIS plan and making it happen – that’s where CatholicCare can help!
We are a Temporary Transition Payment (TTP) provider and our pricing for services are charged at the TTP price limit as per the NDIA support catalogue here.
When you engage CatholicCare as your service provider, you get a personal plan based around the skills you would like to develop, the activities you enjoy and the settings that best suit your goals. This plan also helps you ensure that your services align with your NDIS funding. CatholicCare encourages and supports you on your journey, tracking your progress so you are ready for each NDIS Plan review. Of course you can modify your personal plan at any time.
NDIS funding only goes so far. If you would like additional support that is not covered by your Plan, we can provide you a quote for additional support on a fee paying basis.