When you have an NDIS plan you can choose the providers that you want. However, it can be a bit tricky getting things organised. That’s where Support Coordination can help to connect you mainstream and specialist services that are funded under your plan. Support Coordination is allocated as part of a funded plan.
CatholicCare is a registered provider of Support Coordination for the NDIS. We will work with you and support you to get the most out of your plan and help you understand how your plan works.
Our Support Coordinators can help you to:
- Find the right services for your supports and connect you to the service of your choice
- Be part of the community, linking you to community and mainstream services
- Understand and implement your plan and achieve your goals
- Understand your budget and work out the best way to spend your funds
- Resolve issues if they arise
- Use the MyGov website and NDIS portal
- Prepare for NDIS plan reviews
Our team of experienced Support Coordinators have extensive knowledge of the community and will be your trusted NDIS advisor for any questions about your plan. They will build and enhance your ability to direct and manage your own services. They will help you coordinate your supports and maximise your plan towards achieving your goals and living your best life.
For more information please contact:
P: (02) 9488 2500