Our Central Coast Programs
Across the Central Coast we offer a range of programs and activities that make the most of the great community resources on the Coast. We want you to have fun, meet people and try something new! Our focus is on recreation and social connection, all underpinned by strategies to build life skills and independence. We are keen to hear from you about what you would like and work with you to make it happen!
Here’s a taster of the programs we offer on the Central Coast:
- Dance – hip hop, ballet, jazz, musical theatre, contemporary dance and yoga sessions.
- Sport – basketball, boxing fitness, swimming and water fitness, bushwalking, bowling, ball skills, football and cricket skills and personal fitness.
- Outdoor recreation – fishing, bushcraft, bushwalks and adventure in our natural environment.
- Summer Sips & Socials – for over 18s on a Friday night. Hit the Coast’s hot spots – great places to eat, drink, dance and listen to live music with mates. Enjoy a game of pool, laser tag or a night out bowling. Transport to and from home is part of the package.
- Design your own – individual community access with a support partner of your choice who shares your interests. Go on outings, increase your fitness, improve your life skills or try a new activity. Anything is possible!
We also offer:
- Specialised individual support for Aboriginal people – looking for a young, Aboriginal person who understands your culture plus your disability? Call us and we’ll set up a meeting.
- Vacation care – a school holiday program for 5 – 18 year olds with daily excursions and fun activities. Great new destinations added each holiday!
While the focus for our Central Coast programs is experience, fun and learning, we recognise the fundamental importance of excellent care and support. Our team is well trained and capable, ensuring that client needs are met with dignity and respect.
For more information please contact:
P: (02) 9488 2500