CatholicCare is an approved provider of vacation care during school holidays for children aged 5 to 12 years. Vacation care services operate at a number of our Catholic primary schools across northern metropolitan Sydney and the Central Coast and we accept children from all schools.
Located within school grounds, our centres provide safe, familiar, purpose built and well maintained child-friendly environments, allowing us to offer a wide range of extracurricular activities catering to children of differing ages, interests and needs.
We currently provide vacation care services at:
St Gerard’s OSHC, Carlingford
St Patrick’s OSHC, East Gosford
Our Lady of Good Counsel OSHC, Forestville
Holy Cross OSHC, Kincumber
St Brendan’s OSHC, Lake Munmorah
Sacred Heart OSHC, Pymble
St John Fisher’s OSHC, Tumbi Umbi
Our Lady of the Rosary OSHC, Waitara
St John the Baptist OSHC, Woy Woy
Our centres are staffed by a dedicated team of professionals and consists of University trained early childhood teachers and TAFE trained Diploma educators.
The vast majority of our team are primary school teachers or early childhood trained educators with a range of specialist expertise in special education, sports medicine, science, music and art.
Our goal is to educate the children by offering activities that improve their physical, mental, communicational and confidence skills.
- We are flexible and accommodating.
- We design our programs with the input of children, based on their interests while also reflecting on the ‘My Time Our Place’ framework to ensure children experience a sense of achievement in all that they do.
- We offer a menu that is varied, nutritious and designed to keep everyone happy whilst catering to any allergies.
- We provide unique experiences that are fun and we nurture your child’s development.
- We respect your right to have your voice heard.
- We respect all cultural backgrounds and provide inclusive practice.