St Mary’s OSHC, Manly
By creating a feeling of acceptance and a sense of belonging we endeavour to provide an environment which enables each child to feel safe, secure and valued. We are open and respectful to people with different cultures, traditions and abilities.
Our Manly OSHC is open to children aged 5 – 12 years old from the local community. We are located on the school grounds of St Mary’s Catholic Primary School. We provide:
- Before school care: 7.00am to 9.00am
- After school care: 3.00pm to 6.00pm
We offer a diverse range of activities including craft, sports, table top games, floor games, kitchen corner, dress-ups … and much more!
If you child is involved in a local sport, dance or art class after school it might be possible for a member of staff to walk your child to this activity. Please speak to our Co-ordinator to see if this can be arranged.
Co-ordinator, Manly OSHC
6 Whistler Street
MANLY NSW 2095
P: 0409 455 359
CatholicCare welcomes enrolments from all children ages 5-12 years old from our community. To enrol, simply complete the Expression of Interest Form and either email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it into the service.
Fees are as follows:
- Before school care: $17 per day (permanent), $19 per day (casual)
- After school care: $25 per day (permanent), $27 per day (casual)
Our Manly OSHC service is a Registered Carer. Some families may be eligible to claim Child Care Benefit if you meet the required work assessment. Families will need to investigate their eligibility through the Family Assistance Office.
We provide the following:
- Before school care: breakfast consisting of cereal, toast, fruit, yoghurt and juice or milo.
- After school care: afternoon tea consisting of fruit, vegetables, dips and a changing snack. During warm weather the children are given iceblocks and on special occasions children receive treats (please let our educators know if you prefer your child does not partake).
We take food intolerances and allergies very seriously and have a strict ‘no nut policy’ due to anaphylaxis. This means no food can be bought into the service. We are able to accommodate dietary requirements ie. gluten free, dairy free etc. so please speak to use about your child’s needs.
Before and after school
A sun safe hat for outdoor play
A filled water bottle
Raincoat/umbrella during wet weather
We provide a range of activities so that each child can engage in something they are interested in
This is where you will find us. Pop your address into the map to get directions. We look forward to welcoming you to our Centre.