Holy Cross OSHC, Kincumber
Our experienced team of educators care strive to create an environment where each child feels welcome and encouraged to experiment and grow. We have many activities for children.
We program our activities around the interests of the children so if there’s something that a child wants to explore, we facilitate that opportunity. Central to this is creating strong relationships with the children. We focus on getting to know each child, their interests and hobbies, so that we can provide the best possible care and the children feel comfortable. We pride ourselves on knowing the children that we care for.
Our Kincumber OSHC is located on the school grounds of Holy Cross Catholic Primary School. We provide:
- Before school care: 6.30am to 8.30am
- After school care: 3.00pm to 6.00pm
- Vacation care: 6.30am – 6.00pm
Throughout our different programs we offer a variety of activities including:
- Imaginative play
- Active play
- Board games … and whatever else the children can imagine!
Coordinator, Kincumber OSHC
37 Kincumber Street
KINCUMBER NSW 2251
P: 0481 602 034
CatholicCare welcomes enrolments from all children ages 5 – 12 from our community. To enrol, simply complete the Expression of Interest Form and either email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it back into the service.
Fees are as follows:
- Before school care: $18 per day (permanent), $20 per day (casual)
- After school care: $24 per day (permanent), $26 per day (casual)
- Vacation care: $70 per day + excursion costs
Our KIncumber OSHC service is a Registered Carer. Some families may be eligible to claim Child Care Benefit (CCB) if you meet the required work assessment. Families will need to investigate their eligibility through the Family Assistance Office.
We provide the following:
- Before school care: breakfast consisting of cereal and toast or juice or milo.
- After school care: afternoon tea consisting of seasonal fruits and vegetables.
We take food intolerances and allergies very seriously and have a strict ‘no nut policy’ due to anaphylaxis. This means no food can be bought into the service.
Before and after school
A sun safe hat for outdoor play
A filled water bottle
Raincoat/umbrella during wet weather
We provide a range of activities so that each child can engage in something they are interested in
This is where you will find us. Pop your address into the map to get directions. We look forward to welcoming you to our Centre.