Out of School Hours Care (OSHC)
CatholicCare is an approved provider of care before and after school and during vacations for children aged 5 to 12 years. Our centres operate at a number of Catholic primary schools across northern metropolitan Sydney and the Central Coast and we accept enrolments of children attending both Catholic and NSW government schools, including children with special needs.
Located within school grounds, our centres provide safe, familiar, purpose built and well maintained child-friendly environments, allowing us to offer a wide range of extracurricular activities catering to children of differing ages, interests and needs.
We currently provide Learning Through Active Play and other extracurricular programs to more than 1,900 children and our OSHC centres are located at:
Maria Regina OSHC, Avalon
St Gerard’s OSHC, Carlingford
St Rose OSHC, Collaroy Plateau
St Martin’s OSHC, Davidson
St Patrick’s OSHC, East Gosford
Our Lady of Good Counsel OSHC, Forestville
St John the Baptist OSHC, Freshwater
Holy Cross OSHC, Kincumber
St Brendan’s OSHC, Lake Munmorah
Holy Family OSHC, Lindfield
St Mary’s OSHC, Manly
St Kieran’s OSHC, Manly Vale
Sacred Heart OSHC, Mona Vale
St Joseph’s OSHC, Narrabeen
Sacred Heart OSHC, Pymble
St John Fisher’s OSHC, Tumbi Umbi
Our Lady of the Rosary OSHC, Waitara
MacKillop Catholic College OSHC, Warnervale
Our Lady of Perpertual Succour OSHC, West Pymble
St John the Baptist OSHC, Woy Woy
Our centres are staffed by a dedicated team of professionals and consists of University trained early childhood teachers and TAFE trained Diploma educators.
The vast majority of our 120 OSHC team are primary school teachers or early childhood trained educators with a range of specialist expertise in special education, sports medicine, science, music and art.
Our goal is to educate the children by offering activities that improve their physical, mental, communicational and confidence skills.
- We are flexible and accommodating.
- We design our programs with the input of children, based on their interests while also reflecting on the ‘My Time Our Place’ framework to ensure children experience a sense of achievement in all that they do.
- We offer a menu that is varied, nutritious and designed to keep everyone happy whilst catering to any allergies.
- We provide unique experiences that are fun and we nurture your child’s development.
- We respect your right to have your voice heard.
- We respect all cultural backgrounds and provide inclusive practice.