Meet Connie from Cherrybrook
My name is Connie. You’ll find my Family Day Care centre in Cherrybrook.
I am a mum to two daughters.
I have been an educator since 2013. I worked in long day care before gaining my qualifications of Diploma of Child Care Studies in 2014 and opened my family day care to the Cherrybrook community.
During a day at Connie’s family day care, your child will be:
- Exposed to bilingualism – Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- Supported and encouraged to build friendships and relationships
- Encouraged to practice life skills and problem solve
- Imaginative in their daily quests of self-expression through drama, dance, reading, music, art and craft
- Loved and nurtured in their growth.
I believe every child is unique and recognise their individual differences. By engaging children in cultural experiences, you help to build young children’s self-confidence and skills, increase children’s awareness, appreciation and inclusion of diverse beliefs and cultures.
Family Day Care Coordination Unit
P: (02) 9488 2412 or (02) 9488 2572