St John the Baptist Early Learning Centre, Woy Woy
We believe by providing children with the opportunity to feel safe and secure, they will grow and develop to their potential whilst engaging in a stimulating, creative and fun learning program.
We strive to create a foundation for learning based on the recognition that each child is unique and as such should be provided with the opportunity to explore and further develop their sense of self. We recognise that a content child is more often than not a confident child and aim to create a sense of wellbeing and happiness within their days.
Our purpose built centre is aesthetically appealing and ideal for individual, small and large group activities. A warm, home-like atmosphere of inclusive play-based learning is at the core of our service philosophy and educator’s practice.
Our St John the Baptist Early Learning Centre is a purpose-built preschool on the grounds of St John the Baptist Catholic Primary School.
- We cater for children aged 3 – 5 years.
- We have a flexible attendance pattern with a 2 day minimum. This provides consistency and helps children develop friendships and a sense of belonging.
- Our operating hours are:
– Preschool room 8.30am – 4.00pm during the school term
– Extended hours room 7.00am – 6.00pm 50 weeks/year.
- We have three groups of 20 children.
- We welcome children and families of all backgrounds regardless of their choice of primary school.
Coordinator, Woy Woy ELC
21a Dulkara Road
Woy Woy NSW 2256
P: (02) 4344 1173
M: 0481 602 081
Expression of Interest
A warm, home-like atmosphere of inclusive play-based learning is at the core of our service philosophy and educator’s practice ...
This is where you will find us. Pop your address into the map to get directions. We look forward to welcoming you to our Centre.