Home Care Packages
Many older Australians are eligible for a Home Care Package through the Commonwealth Government scheme, to substantially subsidise the costs of getting the extra help you need to maintain independence and vitality.
We provide personalised support services across both in-home and community-based settings, including access to our Memory Innovations Centre programs tailored for those concerned about their memory.
Commencing mid 2021, we will be able to manage your Home Care Package in partnership with you across the Northern Sydney and Central Coast regions.
How can we help you?
Funded by the Australian Government, we help you to remain living at home whilst being as independent as possible. Our Home Care Packages help you get out and about, keep up with daily activities and maintain your health and wellbeing. We partner with our clients to find the best solutions possible. We’ll listen and help you decide on the services that best meet your individual needs. Matching the right locally based care worker for you is paramount and we put a lot of focus on making sure we get that right.
How will my package be managed?
Your package will be managed with dignity and choice. We will work with you to develop a budget and keep you up to date on how you are tracking. You will have a dedicated case manager to help you plan, respond to any questions and check how you are going. Whether your care is in the form of a Government package (Level 1, 2, 3 or 4) or is privately funded, we can help you determine which services are right for you. If you are on the waitlist, looking for a provider or unsure how to navigate the Aged Care system, our Home Care Package specialists are happy to assist you.
What can we help you with?
- General household assistance including housekeeping, meal preparation and shopping
- Support maintaining your yard and garden
- General handyman tasks and home modifications
- Help with showering and hygiene
- Transport to and from appointments, social events and activities
- Clinical care including nursing, physiotherapy and more
- Art and dance therapy
- Help to maintain your brain health through our Memory Innovations Centre
- Companionship and someone to laugh with
- TeleHealth consultations and appointments
- Respite for carers to take a break from their role … and more.
For more information:
P: (02) 9488 2500