Our Mission, Vision & Values
We serve in justice and love. We live out the Gospel by walking alongside people to find and build solutions to their needs, to deliver evidence-based services, and to do so with commitment, regardless of the difficulties faced.
To this mission we bring a long history of service and faith, the resources of dedicated staff, volunteers and partners, a willingness to go beyond essential care, and persistence in supporting justice and wellbeing for all.
We strive for a world where people are safe, happy, well, and connected with each other in inclusive communities. We recognise that individual wellbeing is influenced by relationships within families, neighbourhoods and the wider community.
- Respect: We respect the dignity and worth of all people and embrace difference.
- Hope: We see the strengths in each person and believe that every individual can grow and build a positive future. We respect each person’s right to shape their own future.
- Commitment: We build relationships with those we serve and stand in solidarity with them through tough times and joyous times. We dedicate ourselves to their rights and interests.
- Professionalism: We are ethical and act with integrity in all we do. We are accountable to the communities we serve, to our funders and to each other. We take responsibility for continually learning and improving.
- Excellence: We learn from and act on evidence of what works. We maintain high standards and pursue innovative and best practice approaches to effecting change in people’s lives.
- Social Justice: We take time to care. We strive for equity and opportunity for all. We speak up for and give voice to those who are vulnerable.