YOUTH DRUG & ALCOHOL WORKER
- Naremburn & Northern Beaches locations
- Part time position
- Attractive salary packaging options
CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay is a diverse and innovative social care provider delivering children’s services education and care, disability services, a range of family support programs and therapeutic out of home care to 20,000+ children, young people, individuals and families in Northern Metropolitan Sydney and on the NSW Central Coast.
The position exists for a highly motivated, engaging individual to provide effective, flexible, innovative programs and generalist casework services to young people and their families. The position holder will work co-operatively with the Family and Youth Support Team across the Northern Beaches region and other CatholicCare programs.
- Provide effective, flexible, high quality education programs and generalist casework services to young people and families accessing the program.
- Working collaboratively with schools and local community networks, and liaising successfully with a range of organisations and individuals.
- Keeping appropriate records in accordance with principals of confidentiality.
- Tertiary qualifications in an appropriate area e.g. social work, social science, welfare, youth work, psychology, health, drug and alcohol or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in effective case management and or Counselling with young people and their families.
- Client service focus, integrity and a commitment to teamwork.
- Knowledge and/or or experience dealing with Drug and Alcohol issues with young people
- Must have a valid Working with Children Check.
To apply for this position please download the position description. For further information or to apply, email Michelle Comito at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michelle on 02 8425 8700.
Previous applicants need not reapply.
Closing Date: 29 June 2018