WORK HEALTH SAFETY OFFICER
- Work for a reputable not for profit
- Part time flexible hours that work for you (3 – 4 days pw)
- 3 month contract
CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay is a diverse and innovative social care provider delivering children’s services education and care, disability services, a range of family support programs and therapeutic out of home care to 20,000+ children, young people, individuals and families in Northern Metropolitan Sydney and on the NSW Central Coast. The Work Health Safety Officer provides quality advice and services to improve workplace safety at all sites.
- Providing consistent, quality and timely support and advice to staff and management on a wide range of WHS activities
- Delivery of high quality WHS training
- Deliver injury management activities within CatholicCare to ensure safe and effective return to work of staff following a work-related injury or non-work related injury.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of CatholicCare’s wellness programs.
- Implement and maintain WHS administration systems
- Champion WHS across the organisation engaging all staff
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in Health & Safety related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in WHS/RTW related role
- Experience in management of both physical and psychological injuries
- WorkCover Return to Work Co-ordinator Certificate
- WorkCover WHS Consultation Certificate
- Knowledge of WHS Legislation and WorkCover Regulations
- Case management skills for managing RTW plans
- Current Drivers Licence
To apply send your CV and letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com or phone Jenny Margules on 02 9481 2630 for a confidential discussion.
Closing Date: Reviewed upon submission