WAITARA FAMILY DAY CARE EDUCATOR
- SELF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Waitara Family Day Care is looking for more educators.
- Are you passionate about providing high quality care in your home?
- Do you have experience caring for children?
- Are you interested in owning your own child care business?
- Do you want flexibility and to work from home?
- Do you want to work with a dedicated team of professionals?
- Can you create a safe, nurturing environment that enhances children’s learning and development?
Waitara Family Day Care has been operating for over 30 years and we cover the Hornsby local government area and surrounding suburbs. We have a group of highly experienced and qualified staff who can support educators through the registration process and throughout their time with our service.
We are looking for people who have:
- Certificate III in children’s Services (or working towards)
- First aid, asthma and anaphylaxis training
- Experience working with children
- Ability to provide creative learning programmes for children
- Commitment to providing quality child care
- Good communication skills and work collaboratively with families
- willingness to participate in ongoing learning and development
- Ability with administrative tasks
- A desire to provide a professional child care service and to be well financially rewarded.
We are looking for educators who live in a wide range of areas including the Hornsby local government area, Hills district and surrounding suburbs.
You can live in your own home or rental premises. We will consider a range of types of homes including houses, duplexes, townhouses, units if the home is suitable and safe.
Educators in a bush fire zone are required to complete a Development Application. We can assist you with this.
WHY JOIN WAITARA FAMILY DAY CARE
We provide support and assistance to educators while they are setting up their business and throughout the time they are registered with us. Some of the support services are:
- Recruitment and selection of educators and support throughout the registration process
- Training and professional development
- Access to list of families needing care for their children
- Assistance to meet regulatory requirements
- Assistance with administration
- Assistance in running a business
- Assistance in an emergency
- Support visits in the home
- Phone and email support
- Access to government fee assistance for eligible families including Child Care Benefit and Rebate
- Networking with experienced educators and other child care professionals
- Assistance with safety, health and hygiene needs
- Playsessions and other children’s events
- Being part of a well-recognised and respected provider of Family Day Care and other child care services
- Assistance with acquiring a nationally recognised qualifications
- Access to interest free loans.
HOW TO APPLY TO BE A FAMILY DAY CARE EDUCATOR
Contact Maree Higginbotham, Family Day Care Coordinator on (02) 9488 2402 or (02) 9488 2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Australian Government provides financial support for this Family Day Care Child Care Service under the Community Support Program