Diploma Qualified Child Care OR Experienced Certificate III Educator – Additional Needs Support
- Up to 37.5 hours working within term times only.
- Contracted until the end of Term 4, 2018
- Located at Lake Munmorah Early Learning Centre
- Must hold Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care OR Certificate III Children’s Services (or equivalent)
This role is based Located at Lake Munmorah Early Learning Centre on site at St Brendan’s Primary School. St Brendan’s Early Learning Centre provides both Preschool and Long Day Care Services.
The Educator is responsible for:
- Planning, programming and evaluating for both individual and groups of children within the context of a play based learning environment.
- Documenting children’s learning and maintaining children’s records.
- Providing a safe, nurturing and positive learning environment for children.
- Working effectively with colleagues and contributing to a cohesive team environment.
- Building strong and effective relationships with children and their families.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care OR Certificate III Children’s Services (or equivalent).
- Current First Aid certificate (including Asthma and Anaphylaxis).
- Current Working with Children Clearance.
- Certified Supervisor ability
- Previous experience working in Children’s Services.
- High level of understanding and demonstrated experience in regards to the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards.
- Ability to record and document children’s learning that reflects current pedagogical thinking and practices.
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build respectful relationships with fellow educators, families, children and other professionals.
To apply please visit the careers page on our website catholiccaredbb.org.au/about-us/careers and review the Position Description. To apply email your CV with a letter of application addressing the relevant PD to email@example.com or call Michelle on 02 4358 1102 for further information.
Closing Date: Friday 25 May 2018
CatholicCare is a child-safe and child-friendly organisation – all staff must comply with our child-safe child-friendly policies and Code of Conduct. The successful applicant will be required to comply with the relevant provisions of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.