PEOPLE AND CULTURE COMPLIANCE OFFICER
- Supporting the People and Culture team
- Permanent Full-time role
- Pennant Hills location
Join our vibrant agency providing innovative social care services to 20,000+ children, young people, individuals and families in Northern Metropolitan Sydney and on the Central Coast.
Working as part of the CatholicCare People and Culture team, the role will be responsible for performing compliance and administration functions.
About the role
- Responsible for monitoring and processing all relevant compliance checks for all employees, volunteers, carers, students and contractors including National Criminal History Checks and Working with Children Checks
- Provide support to People and Culture Team in relation to coordinating employees and attendance at CatholicCare’s compulsory training
- Assist with the facilitation of compulsory training at CatholicCare
- Support the Safeguarding Practice Manager in developing a Safeguarding culture, including commitment to child safety.
- Provide general administration support to the People and Culture team including maintenance of databases and filing, assisting with preparation of employee contracts and reporting.
- Undertake project work focusing on continuous practice improvement
- Be instrumental in further strengthening CatholicCare’s commitment to being Child Safe.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Welfare or Human Resources or relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated advanced administrative skills and ability to deliver a broad range of administration services
- High level oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to safeguarding culture
- Proven capacity to work as part of a team and unsupervised
- Established aptitude to show initiative and follow matters through to completion
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Discretion and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Working With Children Check
- Driver’s Licence.
To apply please download the position description from our website www.catholiccaredbb.org.au and follow the instructions to apply. For further information phone Melinda Rixon on 02 9481 2698 or email Melinda.Rixon@catholiccaredbb.org.au
Closing Date: 7 May 2018
CatholicCare is a child-safe and child-friendly organisation – all staff must comply with our child-safe child-friendly policies and Code of Conduct. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check Clearance in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.