People and Culture Compliance Officer
- Pennant Hills Location
- Permanent Full Time Role
- Broad Range of HR Compliance Responsibilities
- Dynamic Team & Fantastic Office Culture
Join our vibrant agency providing innovative social care services to 20,000+ children, young people, individuals and families in Northern Metropolitan Sydney and on the Central Coast.
Working as part of the CatholicCare People and Culture team, the role will be responsible for supporting and assisting the People and Culture team in relation to the review and management of administration for compliance and HR matters for all CatholicCare employees, contractors, carers, students and volunteers.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Responsible for monitoring and processing all relevant compliance checks for all employees, volunteers, carers, students and contractors including National Criminal History Checks and Working with Children Checks
- Ongoing monthly reporting on expiration of compliance requirements (including NCHC, WWCC, First Aid, Mandatory Qualifications, Visa checks) to operational managers.
- Communication to current employees and managers to advise them of pending expiration and monitoring to ensure updated checks are completed and returned in a timely manner.
- Preparation of internal and external compliance reporting including annual WGEA report, quarterly and annual P&C reporting.
- Assist with the facilitation of onboarding and offboarding of employees,
- Provide general administration support to the People and Culture team including maintenance of databases and filing, assisting with preparation of employee contracts and reporting.
- Undertake project work focusing on continuous practice improvement
- Develop a standardisation of reporting schedule, source and collate data from various databases and team members for reporting to the Executive Director and Operational business.
The key requirements for this role include:
- Demonstrated advanced administrative skills and ability to deliver a broad range of administration services;
- Experience in People and Culture related administrative role;
- High level oral and written communication skills;
- Proven capacity to work as part of a team and unsupervised;
- Established aptitude to show initiative and follow matters through to completion;
- Strong time management skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Discretion and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality;
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Demonstrated competency in MS Office applications, in particular Word and Excel.
To apply please download position description and address the essential selection criteria in cover letter along with your CV and send all applications to email@example.com
For further information phone Ray Shiraz on 02 9481 2699 or email Ray.Shiraz@catholiccaredbb.org.au
CatholicCare is a child-safe and child-friendly organisation – all staff must comply with our child-safe child-friendly policies and Code of Conduct. For all child related appointments, subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check Clearance is required in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 and a National Criminal History Check.
Closing Date: Apply ASAP – No closing date – all applications will be viewed as they come in.