INTENSIVE FAMILY PRESERVATION SUPPORT CASEWORKER
- Interesting and varied work on the Central Coast
- Working in a supportive team
- Attractive salary packaging options
- 3 full-time positions available
CatholicCare Diocese of Broken Bay is a diverse and innovative social care provider delivering children’s services, education and care, disability services, a range of family support programs and therapeutic out of home care to 20,000+ children, young people, individuals and families in Northern Metropolitan Sydney and on the NSW Central Coast.
IFP provides flexible, high quality support services to families to protect the most vulnerable in our communities. Working in our Family Centre with a suite of wrap around services, assisting in providing innovative and comprehensive support.
- Provide caring, flexible case work to children and their families.
- Facilitate high quality groupwork.
- Meet data requirements and contractual obligations.
We are looking for applicants with extensive experience in intensive family preservation, working with vulnerable members of our community who experience disadvantage; applicants with the desire to effect positive change and whose personal values align with our own: Respect, Hope, Commitment, Professionalism, Excellence and Social Justice.
Essential to this role is relevant experience in Intensive Family Preservation. You will be Degree qualified social work, social science or psychology or have equivalent experience. You will also have:
The key requirements for this role are:
- Demonstrated casework experience and home builders knowledge
- Client service focus, integrity and a commitment to teamwork
- Must hold a valid Working with Children Check Clearance
Working with CatholicCare
CatholicCare offers a range of initiatives to actively promote the life/work balance and development of our employees through:
- Assistance with the development and review of plans to support your well-being;
- Access to inhouse and external training and learning opportunities;
- An Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support;
- Salary packaging benefits to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free, as well as additional meal and entertainment benefits.
Holding a current Working with Children Check and completing a National Criminal History Record Check clearance are requirements of this position.
Please send your resume along with your covering letter to Kim McIntyre firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries please phone Kim on 4356 2672.
CatholicCare is a child-safe and child-friendly organisation – all staff must comply with our child-safe child-friendly policies and Code of Conduct. The successful applicant will be required to comply with the relevant provisions of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.