Child Care Educator Outside School Hours Care
- Located in the Lindfield
- Service commencing Term One, 2018
- Permanent position 27.5 – 30 hours per week
- Operating hours 7.00am – 9.00am and 3.00pm – 6.30pm each day
- $21.29 / hr plus super and broken shift allowance, plus salary packaging benefits
Outside School Hours Care is a career which is both rewarding and fun with the opportunity to work in a creative way with school age children. CatholicCare’s energetic, passionate and experienced Children’s Services team provide high quality before and after school care, and vacation care throughout the Central Coast, Northern Beaches and North Western Sydney.
- Assist in developing, implementing and evaluating programs for children aged 5 – 12 years in Before School Care and After School Care and Vacation Care
- Support the Educational Leader in developing programming for the service
- Step up in the role of Day to Day Supervisor in the Coordinator’s absence if required
- Assist the Coordinator with administration duties as required
- Build relationships with children, their families and school executive and staff
- Possess experience in working with school age children
- Have some exposure to programming experiences in a child care environment
- Understand the National Law & Regulations, and National Quality Framework including ‘My Time Our Place”
- Demonstrate strong relationship management skills and the ability to build sound networks in the school and community
- Satisfy requirements to be the Day to Day Supervisor in the Coordinators absence
- Possess current Working with Children Clearance, First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis, and Identify and Respond (or be prepared to obtain).
To apply for this position please do so by visiting our website www.catholiccaredbb.org.au/about-us/careers/ and download the position description. For further information or to apply, email Katrina Broadbent at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Katrina on 0481 602 047.
Closing Date: 29 January 2018