ASSISTANT COORDINATOR – OUTSIDE SCHOOL HOURS CARE
- Located in the East Gosford area
- Part time position 30 hours per week – Monday to Friday 7.00-9.00am and 2.00pm-6.00pm and full days rostered in Vacation Care
Outside School Hours Care is a career which is both rewarding and fun with the opportunity to work in a creative way with school age children. CatholicCare is an experienced provider of high quality before and after school, and vacation care and we are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to work in the part time position of Assistant Coordinator in our Outside School Hours Care service.
- Participate in all aspects of care and education for the Children in the service,
- Take on the role of Educational Leader for the service and assist in planning, implementing and evaluating programs for children aged 5 – 12 years in Before School Care and After School Care,
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to,
- Build positive and supportive relationships with children, their families and local schools,
- Step up as Day to Day Supervisor in the Coordinators absence.
- Some knowledge of ‘My Time Our Place’ and willingness to research and investigate new thinking about children’s learning
- Some experience in developing contemporary programming for school age children
- Experience in working with school age children
- Client service focus, integrity and a commitment to teamwork
- Must hold valid Working with Children Check Clearance, First Aid for an Education and Care Setting and Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk (or willingness to obtain).
To apply for this position please do so by send your resume and a cover letter to John Byrne at email@example.com or call John on 0481 602 084
Closing Date: 16 March 2018