CHILD CARE EDUCATOR – OUTSIDE SCHOOL HOURS CARE – KINCUMBER
- Located in the Kincumber area
- Casual Position
- Operating hours 6.30am – 8.30am and 3.00pm – 6.00pm each day
Outside School Hours Care is a career which is both rewarding and fun with the opportunity to work in a creative way with school age children. CatholicCare’s energetic, passionate and experienced Children’s Services team provide high quality before and after school care, and vacation care throughout the Central Coast, Northern Beaches and North Western Sydney.
- Assisting in developing, implementing and evaluating programs for children aged 5 – 12 years in Before School Care and After School Care and Vacation Care
- Supporting the Educational Leader in developing programming for the service
- Stepping up in the role of Day to Day Supervisor in the Coordinator’s absence if required
- Assisting the Coordinator with administration duties as required
- Building relationships with children, their families and school executive and staff
- Assisting the Coordinator in ensuring adherence to and compliance with relevant law, regulations and the National Quality Framework.
- Possess experience in working with school age children
- Have some exposure to programming experiences in a child care environment
- Understand the National Law & Regulations, and National Quality Framework including ‘My Time Our Place”
- Demonstrate strong relationship management skills and the ability to build sound networks in the school and community
- Satisfy requirements to be the Day to Day Supervisor in the Coordinators absence
- Possess current Working with Children Clearance, First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis, and Identify and Respond (or be prepared to obtain).
To apply for this position please do so by send your resume and a cover letter to John Byrne at email@example.com or call John on 0481 602 084
Closing Date: 16 March 2018