CHILD CARE EDUCATOR – OUTSIDE SCHOOL HOURS CARE – Carlingford
- Located in the Carlingford
- Casual Position
- Operating hours 7.00am – 9.00am & 3.00pm – 6.00pm each day
Outside School Hours Care is a career which is both rewarding and fun with the opportunity to work in a creative way with school age children. CatholicCare’s energetic, passionate and experienced Children’s Services team provide high quality before and after school care, and vacation care throughout the Central Coast, Northern Beaches and North Western Sydney.
- Assisting in developing, implementing and evaluating programs for children aged 5 – 12 years in Before School Care and After School Care and Vacation Care
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Building relationships with children, their families and school staff
- Assisting with day to day administration of the service
- As an established provider you will benefit from training and support to assist you in building your skills in this rapidly expanding sector.
- Desire to work with children and demonstrated capacity to enhance their experiences
- Proven experience in a similar role
- A relevant early childhood education qualification
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven willingness to learn and improve
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to high quality care
- Current Working with Children check, First-Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
To apply for this position please do so by send your resume and a cover letter to John Byrne at email@example.com or call John on 0481 602 084.
Closing Date: 27 July 2018
CatholicCare is a child-safe and child-friendly organisation – all staff must comply with our child-safe child-friendly policies and Code of Conduct. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Working with Children Check Clearance in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.