Experienced Certificate III Educator – Additional Needs Support
- Cert lll Child Care Educator – Additional Needs Support Up to 15 hours per week
- 6 month contract
- Located at Waitara Early Learning Centre
- Must hold Certificate III Children’s Services (or equivalent)
The Waitara Early Learning and Care Centre provides high quality child care and education to children.
The Educator is responsible for:
- Planning, programming and evaluating for both individual and groups of children within the context of a play based learning environment.
- Documenting children’s learning and maintaining children’s records.
- Providing a safe, nurturing and positive learning environment for children.
- Working effectively with colleagues and contributing to a cohesive team environment.
- Building strong and effective relationships with children and their families.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Certificate III Children’s Services
- Current First Aid certificate (including Asthma and Anaphylaxis).
- Current Working with Children Clearance.
- Previous experience working in Children’s Services.
- High level of understanding and demonstrated experience in regards to the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards.
- Ability to record and document children’s learning that reflects current pedagogical thinking and practices.
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build respectful relationships with fellow educators, families, children and other professionals.
Please email your application including a cover letter to Simone Weingartner at email@example.com, Or for further information please call 02 9488 2400.
Closing Date: Friday 10 July 2018
CatholicCare is a child-safe and child-friendly organisation – all staff must comply with our child-safe child-friendly policies and Code of Conduct. The successful applicant will be required to comply with the relevant provisions of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.