Coordinator, Outside School Hours Care, Manly Vale
- Based in Manly Vale
- Before and after school care
- Salary packaging benefits
Outside School Hours Care is a career which is both rewarding and fun with the opportunity to work in a creative way with school age children. CatholicCare’s energetic, passionate and experienced Children’s Services team provide high quality before and after school, throughout the Central Coast, Northern Beaches and North Western Sydney.
- Developing and implementing programs for children aged 5 – 12 years in Before School Care, After School Care
- Providing leadership and direction to a small team of staff
- Ensuring that all policies, procedures and legal/regulatory frameworks are adhered to
- Building relationships with children, their families and school executive and staff
- Carrying out administration requirements of the service
- Overseeing the implementation of and adherence to relevant law, regulations and National Quality Framework including ‘My Time Our Place’
- Experience in leading and developing a team
- An innovative, motivated and passionate approach to creating quality education and care settings for children aged 5-12
- Sound understanding of the National Law & Regulations, National Quality Framework including “My Time Our Place” framework
- Preferably Diploma Qualifications in Outside School Hours Care (or equivalent Child Care Qualifications) or significant experience
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to build sound networks in the school and community
- Ability to manage budgets and sound administration skills
- Tertiary qualifications in an appropriate area e.g., social work, social science, welfare, psychology, health, education or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience working and engaging with children, young people and their families
- Demonstrated experience in effective case management with families.
To apply for view the position description below. For further information or to apply email Kirstie at email@example.com or call Kirstie on 9481 2626.
Closing Date: 3 August 2018
CatholicCare is a child-safe and child-friendly organisation – all staff must comply with our child-safe child-friendly policies and Code of Conduct. The successful applicant will be required to comply with the relevant provisions of the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.